I just realized that this blasted Atomic Scribbler is showing me the wrong date on my project. I think it’s measuring from when I actually started THIS project rather than the first of the month. It also counts words added throughout the entire document, not just on the page where I’m working.
Word count today (11/8 according to the program): 2,372. I finished a chapter (2,302) and did a little tweaking in other sections (70).
That’s pretty good. Whenever I skip a day, I always worry I won’t easily fall back into the page when I return. That doesn’t seem to be a problem this time. I feel like I made the right call switching from Invasion to Book 2, even if Tunerville hasn’t made it out of the gate yet.
I’m starving, so I’ll leave you now. Please enjoy my favorite horse video of all time.