Graphomaniac © 2009-2022 by A. Elizabeth West
I’m glad you decided to visit. Please take a moment to read the Terms and Conditions and the Comment Policy for this blog.
UPDATE 4-25-12: If you are using an email that is associated with a WordPress account, the comments will insist you log in before allowing the comment. I’m sorry; I haven’t found a way around this yet. The reason I chose the Enter Name and Email option is to cut down on spam. There is supposed to be a form with a Guest button, but it’s not showing up.
Just use an email that doesn’t have an associated account. The form will let you type in any name you choose.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Content on this blog is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The blog owner makes no guarantee or representation as to accuracy or completeness of any information found here or on any link posted on this site. The blog owner is not liable for errors or omissions of information or any loss, injury or damages from display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change anytime and without notice.
All material is copyrighted from the date of publication and may not be used without written consent from the blog owner. Any files or documents posted that are available for sharing will be designated as such and may be used or reproduced with proper credit.
If you wish to repost content from this blog, you must use the following credit, and link back to the original post. Email me at aelizabethwest at gmail.com.
CREDIT: Copyright © by A. Elizabeth West. All rights reserved. This content may not be reproduced without written permission of the author.
I welcome comments here, but I must point out circumstances where comments will be edited or deleted:
1. Comments identified as spam or possible spam will be blocked or deleted. A link to relevant content is okay, but stick to the topic.
2. A little profanity is okay—hell, I use it myself on occasion—but anything excessive or offensive will get zapped. No need to scorch anybody’s virgin eyes with sailor talk.
3. Comments containing offensive language or concepts will be annihilated. THIS INCLUDES RACISM. Follow Wheaton’s Law: Don’t be a dick!
4. Any personal attacks on me or any other commenter will be deleted and the commenter blocked. If you disagree, do so respectfully, like a grown-up.
5. NEW POLICY: I am not entertaining debates on hot button topics in the comments. These can devolve quickly, and I don’t have time or energy to moderate them. If you want to have an in-depth discussion on politics, etc., you’re free to go elsewhere. This is not a platform for that kind of thing. Don’t ask me to extend the nesting capability to accommodate it—it won’t happen.
As the owner of this blog, I reserve the right to filter any and all content within comments or otherwise to my specifications, subject to change at any time, without notice.