Thanks to people who voted in my poll on what to do for my 300th post a few days ago. There weren’t very many, but you know who you are. The overwhelming vote was for making cookies. Well, that’s not really much fun for YOU, because you don’t get to eat them.
I’m thinking about a way to share them. Technically, my 300th post will fall after the A-Z Challenge is over, unfortunately. If I continue to blog daily, skipping Sunday, it will be on May 4 (Star Wars Day!), but I need a break. So I think I’ll do it at the end of the Challenge instead.
Look for an announcement soon!
Man, I can’t find my little 3-hole pocket notebook thing full of highlighters. I looked everywhere. Arrghhh!
My house may have eaten it. It has also eaten:
- My black Harry Potter t-shirt with the foil Hogwarts crest transfer on it that I bought the same night I got Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and which I haven’t even worn.
- My blue hoodie from where I went to school before, barely worn.
- My new leggings I bought for skating, worn once.
- Anything I need right at that particular moment.
I really shouldn’t be blogging. I should be working on my homework. Why, once I’m through this class, I’ll know how to do the following:
- Make a brochure
- Write an entire research proposal, progress report, and recommendation report (did I mention this is a second block class, and we have exactly FOUR WEEKS to do these, plus all the other assignments?)
- Rip all my hair out and set it on fire.
Now I must do homework. Look for my L post tomorrow, after which I will be caught up.
Before I go:
Anyone who wants to and who loves kitties and doggies, please consider donating to the Houston Humane Society in memory of my online friend Kim, who died this week of pneumonia. She was a very sweet, humorous person who loved kittehs and will be greatly missed by everyone who knew her.
Here’s the link: http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/-occupyforkimmish/52808