I’m going to spend this post complaining. Here goes.
- I’ve had a headache for four days.
- I’m a post behind and I can’t seem to catch up.
- It’s only Tuesday.
- I just opened my school folder for the week to discover the amount of work I have to do makes me want to jump off a cliff. No more second block, six-week classes. Ever. Again.
- I hate my school’s online class board because I have to go through 75 folders to access all the material. Or, it could just be this teacher posts 7500 things in all the folders. It’s taken me an hour just to look at all the material. I have completely given up reading the chapters.
- There’s nothing on TV tonight except a rerun of Little House on the Prairie, the one where Mr. Edwards gets mauled by a bear and John doesn’t shoot it and thinks he is a wimp for life.
- I don’t want to study; I want to read On the Banks of Plum Creek. I’m reading them all again—I do it once a year.
- We’re supposed to have severe storms, but not until after midnight, so I probably won’t get a lick of sleep tonight.
- Dear God, now it’s The Waltons. Shoot me.
- I bought a bag of onions and cut them up and put them in the freezer and now the entire house smells like onions.
- I can’t upload any pictures for some stupid reason.
Some good stuff did happen today.
- I got a LOT of editing done at lunch. Yay!
Once this first edit is finished, I’ll print my book. Then I get to haul the hard copy around with me for a while.
- The sun came out for a while today. Double yay!
- Someone (probably my neighbor) moved my trash can back up to the house today while I was at work, and put the shopping paper in my mailbox. Aww.
- The city picked up the dead possum that I found in my yard. Blargh.
Let’s hope the rest of the week will slowly improve.