NO WORDS TODAY ONLY FOOOOOOD
I made a metric ton of mashed potatoes. I like to do that and make potato patties later. Besides, I had too many potatoes. They don’t keep forever. Probably won’t be doing this again ever. It’s super depressing to cook for yourself on a holiday.
Some things I am thankful for today include:
- My parents, for finding me a good car when I really needed it.
- Whoever approved extended unemployment benefits.
- Whoever is going to give me a good job very soon. Ha!
- A roof over my head.
- Food in the fridge.
- Chocolate cupcakes with pink icing. Mmm.
- People who are there when I am sad.
- People who don’t judge me for being sad.
- People who post really funny things on Facebook, like George Takei and my friends Heiko and Cheryl J.
- My kitty, although she drives me nuts most of the time.
- That even though my mower broke, it was a nice day so I could get the leaves raked up.
- That I can actually write, since I like doing it so much.
- Everyone who reads my blog and follows me on Twitter, even if I don’t actually know you in person. Thank you so very much!!!
- Happy Thanksgiving! And NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 21 update (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)
- I’m Thankful For….. (daphnepropst.wordpress.com)