Word count: fuck it
Okay, I learned something tonight. I can’t write when I’m drinking, and I’m very easily distracted by tweets that indicate the world may be coming to an end.
It was a naval test off the coast, according to the news, but people are convinced it’s aliens. My question is this:
WHAT ARE THEY TESTING FOR??????
No really, this was an experiment. I’m reading over old scenes and I really thought a little Zinfandel would loosen up my brain, but all it’s doing is making me pissed off that I’m drinking alone and I can’t drive anywhere now.
Things tonight is teaching me:
- I’m not cut out for the alcoholic writer life, you guys. I’m going to have to play it sober.
- Facebook is really boring compared to Twitter.
- I’m amazed at how articulate I am when I’m tremendously buzzed.
- I can type fairly well when I’m tremendously buzzed.
- I actually think you are interested in what I’m thinking when I’m tremendously buzzed.
- If I were in London right now, I’d probably either get arrested or fall into the Thames.
Photo: Elizabeth West
7. I LOVE YOU GUYYYYSSSS
Okay, clearly it’s time for me to sign off. Back tomorrow. If I live.
(Is this the weirdest NaNoWriMo I’ve done, or what?)