Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I hope you’re having a good holiday, and you don’t have to work. I don’t have a lot to be thankful for this Turkey Day, but I’ll try to list a few things.
- A good job with a boss who truly cares about her employee’s well-being, with a company that offers excellent benefits and flexibility. Maybe those last two things will come in handy someday when I actually have a life.
- All the people who have patiently listened, sympathized, and supported me through this last year-and-a-half of grief and anxiety. I thought 2013 would be better than horrible 2012, but it hasn’t.
- New friends with whom I share a love for the nerdiest show on earth.
- The obligatory roof over my head, power, food in the fridge, etc., etc.
- Everyone who reads my sporadic blog posts, tweets, and comments on various forums.
- That the sun came out today. I guess.
Have a great day, everyone.