Ooh, look, two Mondays in the same week!
I was so proud of myself for getting caught up on my A-Z posts. I got all my homework done, and actually had time to relax a bit Sunday evening. Then….
The Scream by Edvard Munch—Image: Wikipedia
A horrible day. I felt like poo, I had to do something not fun (never mind; I don’t want to talk about it), and it was just overall a shitty day.
Tuesday isn’t going much better, let me tell you. We were supposed to have thunderstorms today, but instead when I got up, everything was cold, cloudy, and foggy. Bleah.
Now I’m home, and unfortunately, I have to do homework. The big assignment this week is a brochure. Oh joy.
Today, I also decided to give Tunerville one more pass on the computer before I print it. This one should go much faster. So far, I’ve added little bits here and there as I go. Now the book is at nearly 83,000 words. I don’t want to make it too much longer, but there are so many things I want to stick in there!
I still need to do some research. I think once I get to R, I’ll write a post about research. I’ll have to research doing research—it’s much different for Stephen King or Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child to do it than someone like me, who doesn’t even have a book out.
Image: Surachai / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- I need to talk to someone at the news station.
- I need to talk to someone who knows something about physics. (I already did, but they weren’t much help—I want to make sure I have some basics right.)
- I need to talk to someone at NASA to make sure I don’t violate a copyright on a certain term.
Well now it’s time to do homework again. Wish me luck. Perhaps I’ll get caught up again later this week.
- Homework (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- Eat famous art for breakfast: Toast Art by Ida Frosk (lostateminor.com)
- You Might Be an Adult College Student If… (rasmussen.edu)
I always get the most done on Mondays! :-) Its Wednesdays that sneak up on me.
Right now, it’s every day. :P I just cannot handle all the stinking bullsh*t this week is throwing at me.