Word count – 0.
Holy cabbage farts, Batman, what a stinky day.
- I called my vet this morning re the research for that one scene. Left message.
- Could not find one single job to apply to.
- Had a Happy Meal for lunch while running errands. Bleah.
- Had a doctor’s appointment at two. Showed up early, sat in the waiting room for thirty minutes, sat in the exam room for another thirty.
- Was told the minor procedure (don’t ask) I was expecting was going to hurt for at least a week.
- Whilst waiting for some topical lidocaine to take effect, vet called me back. Hopped off table half-naked to answer call, in case it was an employer. Made appointment for next Tuesday. Phone battery died.
- Had minor procedure. Ugh.
- Went to buy pain medication at supermarket pharmacy. $24.00 for the generic. Urp. Also bought supermarket chicken and chocolate cupcakes, because chocolate makes me feel better. $3.50 and $3.49, respectively.
- Drove home in rush hour traffic, with phone plugged into car charger. Discovered that dead phone battery made me miss a call from employer I had interviewed with. Was too late to call back, but I did it anyway, so they would know I wasn’t blowing them off. Don’t know if it’s good news or bad news.
- Got home. Found letter from police department in mailbox. Uh oh.
- Letter turned out to be a vehicle claim notification because the old car I gave someone, which they never registered, was towed and sitting in impound.
- Called police department. Was told by very nice officer that I didn’t have to do anything.
- Sat down to eat chicken, which was now almost cold.
- Realized the nice injection the doctor gave me to, as he put it, “numb the area” is wearing off. 0_0 >_<
Image: Malene Thyssen / Wikimedia Commons
- Now waiting for the generic Tylenol with codeine to take effect. COME ON CODEINE!!!!
At least I thought to get the chicken instead of standing around cooking when I feel kind of pain-ish. Chased that codeine with a chocolate cupcake too. Chocolate makes everything better.
Since the fall sports season is in full swing, please enjoy this video of the excellent John Cleese on soccer vs. football.
- How Not to Starve During NaNoWriMo (khrystleraineduste.wordpress.com)
Ack! What a day! *gentle hugs*. Hope you are doing better today. Make sure to eat extra chocolate. You deserve it :)
Oh, I did, believe me. Heh.
*hugs* Thank you. :)
Aww…sure hope you’re feeling better now. And yes, chocolate definitely makes everything better!
Yes, I am, thank you. :)
Chocolate is DA FOOD OF DA GODZ